Swisscom Innovations develops future scenarios and future product ideas for Swisscom Group based upon a broad knowledge of technological and social trends. In this context the European Futurists Conference Lucerne is an interesting platform for considering new perspective and for gaining complementary insights into future issues. Based on this consideration Swisscom Innovations supports the European Futurists Conference Lucerne as a founding partner.
City of Lucerne
The city and the canton of Lucerne welcome the European Futurists Conference Lucerne. It offers an unique platform for thinking and creating the future in Europe. Lucerne is not only fascinating for its attractive location, but also because it has the most modern facilities. We are committed to attracting outstanding congresses like the European Futurists Conference Lucerne.
Leading Future Organisations of Europe
The Leading Future Organisations of Europe is a network of futures studies institutes, dedicated to further the quality of futures studies in Europe. The partners are:
- Fast Future, UK www.fastfuture.com
- FutureManagement Group AG, Germany www.futuremanagementgroup.com
- Infinite Futures – Foresight Training and Facilitation, United Kingdom www.infinitefutures.com
- Finland Futures Research Centre, Finland www.tukkk.fi
- ROOS, Office for Cultural Innovation, Switzerland www.kultinno.ch
- Zukunftsinstitut Horx GmbH, Germany/Austria www.zukunftsinstitut.de
moderning stands for an interdisciplinary concept of futurology. We detect signals and trends in the market and work with our customers on relevant scenarios to make the future happen. So they get decision-making principles for a successful innovation strategy which is ready to be implemented. As a founding partner, we support the European Futurists Conference Lucerne as a forum which points the way ahead in the discussion and the dynamic development of customer-oriented solutions.